Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team. Core responsibilities to include Project Management, Product Development and Analysis. Additional duties include:
• Manage/coordinate multiple product development projects simultaneously - (most of our projects are relatively small and have to be intermingled to maintain a steady work load for our engineering staff.) This effort will include estimating, scheduling and budgeting as appropriate.
• Perform Mechanical Design and Mechanical Detailing as appropriate. Delegate these tasks to internal and/or external support personnel as appropriate.
• Perform mechanical engineering tasks (i.e. Component definitions, spring calculations, mechanism design, tolerancing)
• Interface/coordinate both prototype and pilot production programs for products we develop.
• Use SolidWorks to model new designs in 3D.
• Use SolidWorks to detail the designs as required.
• Gather customer requirements and convert them to working design concepts for presentation. Sketch your ideas and brainstorm with others in or out of our group to get the best ones. It is not a requirement that the best ideas come from your concepts, but you will be expected to know where and how to get them.
• Learn more about the technologies we use in product development (i.e. plastics, sheet metal, casting, forging, etc.)
• Pursue product development solutions with a passion for that is the best way to have a successful career in this field.
• Use your analysis background to solve structural, vibration and thermal problems critical to our customers. You will use a host of software applications to accomplish this aspect of your job.
- 3 weeks PTO after 3 years
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Salary
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer matching
- Medical and dental insurance – premiums are fully paid for employees and dependents
To apply, please email email@example.com with title "Senior Mechanical Engineer" with resume AND cover letter.
No recruiters please